We are located 58 km (36 miles) SE of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Hours of OperationWe are OPEN from May through October
We will open Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for groups of 12 or more. Please reserve at least 48 hours in advance!
Please note we will not be serving evening meals on July 17, 18 and 19; but we will be serving breakfast on Saturday July 18th and Sunday July 19th as usual.
Does your inquisitive mind crave for discoveries of unusual and interesting places and hunger for a delectable dining experience?
The very first glimpse of our colourful little train yard makes for a wonderful appetizer!
We invite you to:
* have a cheerful lunch on a sunny Sunday
* see our unique telegraph insulator collection
* relax for the night in a very stylish caboose
* wine and dine in style in our dining car
* discover the history of farm fencing with our barbed wire display
* roam around the countryside checking out the surrounding attractions
optimized for Firefox 3.6+, min. 1024x768 resolution